Good morning December 8 2005

• 2463 posts
    December 8, 2005 6:15 AM GMT
    Good morning, girls....and, yes, it is morning here

I just got back from work. What a night it was! Not to be gross, but someone decided to, shall we say, leave a little "present" on the floor of Theatre #14 (more like a big present). YUCK!!!! I'm so glad I didn't have to clean it up.

Then some Jewish guy wanted to examine these concessions items to make sure they were kosher. After he left we went on a huge hunt to look for kosher signs everywhere.

I almost got Angela to go to Iowa with me.

Thanks to all of you for your well wishes for my upcoming interview. And a big thank you to Lilienne for sending me that good luck charm!

Have a great day all!

Mere
  • December 8, 2005 6:23 AM GMT
    Good morning everybody....

I feel SOOO good after my first date with the handsome diving teacher...
    Saw a funny dream last night. I stood in the windy open old bus terminal and checked the year from the newspaper. It was 1986 and people just laughed at my euros: "What is that play money?". I told them I come from the year 2005. They said: "Make a better story". Luckily I woke up and it was 2005.

Laura
    • 588 posts
    December 8, 2005 9:04 AM GMT
    Good Morning, All..

Mild winds and almost white sky here. I'll be off for a swim at the public bath... I will, of course, be thinking of your freediving adventure, Laura...

Must say I'm glad we're in 2005.

Have a nice day !

Linda

• December 8, 2005 9:20 AM GMT
    Good Morning All

I don't post very often but I just woke up with such a lovely sexy tingle this morning, that it make me just so happy to be the girl I am. (this sense of satisfaction with myself was heavily enhanced by a lovely sexy phone chat with another girl last night that sent me to sleep an extremely happy girl).

Anyway I just want to share my emotions on this lovely morning - so have a nice day all.

In addition please join me in crying a tear in the memory of John Lennon who was murdered 25 years ago today.

Hugs

Philippa xxxx
  • December 8, 2005 10:36 AM GMT
    Good Morning All
    It's a bit damp here in Oxford. Philippa being born in 1950 I remember the Beatles coming on the pop scene so yes I'll mourn JL in some way today.

Have a good day everyone
    Love Alina xxx
    • 2627 posts
    December 8, 2005 12:29 PM GMT
    Good Morning!!

The paper said 4in of snow but I don't know when they mean. Maybe by morning as weather.com doesn't show any.

I was watching Monday Night Football when the headline said JL was shot. I'll never forget that moment.
    • 2463 posts
    December 8, 2005 2:10 PM GMT
    Now I feel terrible. Here I am talking about how someone took a crap on the floor of a theatre when I should have remembered the loss of a great man.

We did discuss John Lennon at work last night. Like Karen, I was watching football when his murder was announced. Later that week, on Saturday, all around the country people assembled for 10 minutes of silence. Here in Chicago the event took place at Cricket Hill on the lakefront. I went to it, and it was an extremely powerful moment.