Meredith the Cranky Psycho Ninja Part 2

• 2463 posts
    February 22, 2006 3:38 PM GMT
    Okay, this is ridiculous. Why can't people respect privacy?

This morning I stopped by Cosi's to pick up a breakkie sandwich and some coffee. I put my coat and bag down at a table and went to go order. Someone comes up behind me to place his order. No big deal. But I turned around and saw where he piled his stuff. Take one big guess where! ON THE SEAT ACROSS THE VERY TINY ROUND TABLE WHERE I WAS GOING TO SIT!!! DAMN IT!!!! The place was completely empty and he had to sit right on top of me. What the hell?

His buddies showed up and I think they were all Bible thumpers. I seemed to have their attention as I was wearing lipstick at the time. I was going to retouch it but after what happened to me on the Red Line the other day I figured I better be as drab as possible.

Then, here at school, in the little computer lab area there are about 30 terminals. I'm off in a corner. Now, take another guess as to what happened. A big guess.

If I wanted this much attention I'd take out a personal ad!

• February 22, 2006 3:43 PM GMT
    Mere,

LOL ( Laughing with you! ) I had the same damn thing happen at a computer lad the other day, 30 some open computers, some guy comes in and of course has to sit RIGHT next to me!!! And then he kept looking at me.. So i left! People! LOL

*uhgs*

~Valerie
    • 2627 posts
    February 22, 2006 4:02 PM GMT
    Maybe your just looking cute
    • 2463 posts
    February 22, 2006 4:23 PM GMT
    Well, I DID get some looks this morning. I figured to be a little femme for the commuter train ride in. Some woman on the train sure noticed my lipstick. As did this dude when we get off the train in the city. He couldn't stop looking.

Oh, well. Cute? Me? Well, I don't know...........
    • 128 posts
    February 23, 2006 7:27 AM GMT
    It just gets my goat when people either stare at me or they get to close. Depens on my mood as to how I react. If I'm having a particularly bi-polar day I'll probebly walk away. Most times I just shrug it off,like cooties I don't want to get or something. Sometimes,though, It really pisses me off and I get right in their face and either get mad or start making jokes and such. I'm a lover not a fighter and I'll probably get punched one day but I feel we must stick up for what we believe in. My goodness Meredith,do cover up a little,we don't want you seducing schoolboyz.