Good morning April 27th

• 2017 posts
    April 27, 2006 9:40 AM BST
    Good morning all.

It's wet and cloudy outside and I have a busy day ahead of me. I wish you all a great day.

• April 27, 2006 11:34 AM BST
    Good morning Nikki and TW !!

Well is cl but supposed t be nice today outside. I only have to work a half day because i go to my gender dr's this afternon. I think it's going to be a great day! I hope everyone else has a wonderfull day as well!!

~Valerie
    • 2627 posts
    April 27, 2006 12:54 PM BST
    Good Morning!!
    See I didn't cheat twice.
    Cool here with nothing but blue skies.
    So much color outside it's wonderfull.

Have a great day all.
    • 2463 posts
    April 27, 2006 3:57 PM BST
    Good morning......

Hey, it's been a whole week now and nobody has tried to kill me on my way to work. But I still have to head back, so give it time......

A bright sunny day today. I don't mind but this is my later day, so I'm stuck inside a lot. Oh well.

Have fun.

Mere
  • April 27, 2006 6:22 PM BST
    Good afternoon to all my wonderful sisters!!!! It is just passed noon and it is sunny and oh so blue. I would just love to put on my sheerest stockings, laciest garterbelt, shortest levi shorts, mesh cami top and my skydive rig and feel the wind on my smooth and slender body in freefall... I wonder how many other skydiving tranny's there are??????? Oh well... off to walmart... chop, chop...gotta shop!!!!
    LuvHugKis... Rachel... gartergirl in the wild blue yonder
  • April 27, 2006 7:35 PM BST
    Rachel,

Well definatly more intersting than the "flying Elvis's" LOL and alot sexier too!!!! If you do we want pics!!! *girns*

I jsut got back frm the gender Doctor's, all went well and is ging well and todday has turned out to be sunny, warm, blue skies, I think I'll go bike riding along the river!!!

*hugs*

~Valerie