Good Morning saturday 20th May 2006

• 2068 posts
    May 20, 2006 12:13 AM BST
    Mornin all......ok,ok, i know its only just after midnight but technically its sat AM. At least it means i get to start things off this morning. Have a Great w/end whatever you're up to.

Love & xxxxxxxxx
    Anna-Marie
  • May 20, 2006 12:39 AM BST
    Does it feel like Saturday morning to you? It still feels like Friday night to me. I like Friday nights. The whole weekend lies ahead, and I don't have to get up early tomorrow. I'm listening to the debut album by Wolfmother (yes, I am a rock chick) and trying to put off the moment of waving farewell to the day. Sleep spoils so many things.
  • May 20, 2006 12:55 PM BST
    Good morning ladies!

Well I woke up and looked out side and the sun is shining and it's the weekend and I'm off work.. Ahhhh life is good!

I hope al have a great weekend!

~Valerie x x
    • 2627 posts
    May 20, 2006 1:00 PM BST
    Good Morning!!

Anna I was about to start a new thread when I saw you allready did. So I looked & there it was waaayyyy down at the bottom of current threads.lol

Catherine sleep may spoil a night but i love waking up on a day like this. I was all snuggled up in my blanket & the bed was the perfect temp so I just laid there for a while longer.
    Then when I got my coffee started I went to get the paper & the sun was out the sky is blue & this is so sweet it's making me ill.lol

Have a great day!!!!!