Strange menu...

• August 8, 2006 9:42 PM BST
    Hi!

Maybe this only happens to me but if I click on "Misc" in the menu and select for instance "write for the tribune", the page looks fine and all but the menu for "member services" changes and gives me the option to "log in" even though I am already logged in. If I then go to "community features" and select for instance "forums" then the "member services" is OK again and shows me all options a logged in user should have.

This isn't really a problem, I just wondered if it only happens to me...

// Hanna
    • 588 posts
    August 8, 2006 10:17 PM BST
    Hanna, you are not alone The same thing happens to me - when i'm clicking "write for the tranny tribune" AND when i'm looking at a my profile. Hm. I was so damned sure this only happened to me
    • 64 posts
    August 8, 2006 10:32 PM BST
    No Ladies, u are not the only 1's.
    I have a similar problem, i have the computer set to remember me so it will auto login. Now what i have found is that it will auto login, but sometimes when trying to do a FULL Member only option (FROM THE MENU) the computer tells me that i am not logged in. even though i am on the list as logged on. If i log out and Back in manually everything is fine. If i manually log in from the start i have NO problems what so ever. Once again i use firefox / IE both have the same prob

Hugs
    Simone