coming out to sis

• April 16, 2007 6:54 PM BST
    Hi girls, just to say that i have come out to my sister and am glad at last i have my big sis on board so to speak. she went mad at me for not telling her years ago and asked if i was sure? no hun i said i'm just joking We had a good cry and talk and i feel so much better now i can talk to her.
    She asked lots of questions and knew quite allot 2, she even asked for a pic if i had any coz she wanted to see her little sis, as you can imagine i fell to bits.
    She told my niece and nephew today so they where waiting for me when i got there as i nearly always call for a brew on my way home. what a great feeling to have my nephew give me a hug and say that he still loved me and always would, my niece just looked me up and down and said hi paula nice to meet you, sob sob lol. I feel better now than i have felt for a very long time and at last i am looking forward to my future.

Many thanks to all you wonderful girls out there for your help and support. without you none of the above would of been possible, even in the short time i have been on TW i have learned lots and my confidence has soared once again thank you

Hugs Paula xxx
    • 2463 posts
    April 16, 2007 7:02 PM BST
    I was so glad when I came out to my sisters.

Paula, I am happy for you. You just keep on going!
    • 11 posts
    April 16, 2007 10:59 PM BST
    Paula, that was such wonderful news. It was really great to hear your sister opened up to her new found sister! gives us all such a wonderful ray of sunshine to us girls here. Enjoy your family as I am sure your sister will be enjoying the feeling of having a new sister in the family. Many hugs.

Katie