Hello, all, I'm new here. UK, anyone?

• May 28, 2004 7:20 PM BST
    Hi, all.

I've just decided to join this forum, and hopefully I'll make some friends, so heres a bit about me.

I'm 22, been dressing since about 12, entirely behind closed doors. Met up with someone a couple of weeks ago, and I really want to take things further. Been chatting to a lovely girl on Yahoo past couple of weeks, and we meet on sunday (cant wait!).

Finished uni last summer, now I'm working, and I certainly have no intention of going full time yet, but maybe in the future.

Anyway, I'd love to hear from you all, especially anyone in a similar postion to me. Not that I don't think you're all beautiful, cause I'm sure you all are, but I'd love to find someone on my wavelength.

Anyhoo, hello to all!
  • May 28, 2004 11:39 PM BST
    Thanks hun.

Well, I'd say right now I'm a crossdresser, but things may change with time, we'll see what happens.

And, yes, in future, just say no! lol.
    • 430 posts
    May 29, 2004 12:18 PM BST
    Lisa,

Like the girls said welcome. Take your time explore yourself and see what it is you want. Don't worry if things change as everything does over time.

Feel free to ask anything you like somebody is likely to have an answer for you. There is probably heaps of people he going through the same things as you right now.
  • May 29, 2004 10:49 PM BST
    Hi Lisa,
    Where in the Uk are you from? Have a nice time here

• 2068 posts
    May 29, 2004 10:08 AM BST
    Hi lisa honey, and welcome to our little corner of the web.you'll love it here cos everyone is so friendly and helpful.look forward to seeing you about the place.lol maria xx