wife has seen me dressed up at last

• 195 posts
    May 28, 2002 6:14 PM BST
    I think dressing in front of a partner, or relatives is one of the hardest things we can ever do - We become incredibly self conscious - I think it is because we try to see ourselves as they will see us and all the guilt and self criticism shakes our confidence.

What a lovely experience it is a partner participates - all too seldom for me regretably - The first time I was seen wearing any fewmale clothes was when my ex wife wanted to have a little "kinky sex play" by make up my face and dressing me in her undrwear and tights so that she could "rape" me my ripping off the tights and forcing herself on me.  She did not know about my hobby at the time so I feigned resistance - enough to preserve my secret - but not enough to quash the idea  ;)

When I finally told her she cooled, but then came home unexpectely one day and found me dressed - I stayed that way all evening and for a year dressed quite often, though she was never that keen on going out with me and I had no idea where to find other people like me - Once the kids came along - it all went back in the closet and I went back to dressing in secret - and the fears of being seen and caught our returned -

Now that I dress femme much of the time, I have no problems who sees me - though turning up at a family get together a couple of weeks ago was more scary than I had expected.  
    • 2 posts
    May 8, 2002 12:21 AM BST
    Alice,

Good for you, especially to have an understanding wife. Shwos that there are some out there who will share, and you never know, maybe you will get out one day. I wish you luck in achieving your aspirations

Petrina
    • 6 posts
    May 4, 2002 4:26 PM BST
      hello everyone
    well it has finally happened after my wife found out that i like to wear female clothes (this she discovered at Xmas
    when i was in Tweb chatroom)she let me dress up in front
    of her (much to my surprise as she has never approved of me dressing)
    we have been going though a sticky patch in our marriage
    and i was in the process of leaving her when we went out to
    a public place so that we could not have yet another shouting match
    we talked about how to get back to a steady relationship
    and see if we cannot resolve any problems
    as my dressing up was one of these problems and i told her
    i was sick and tierd off just being able to dress when ever she was not around
    that was when she asked me to dress up that night when we got home knowing i would not refuse a chance to dress up
    we came home
    i made her stop downstairs while i selected what to wear from they secret hide away then called her to come up
    by this time i was undressed and about to put my bra on she sat on the bed looking at me and never said a word
    i then put suspender belt on followed by my panties (an all black outfit)i was just about to put my stockings on when she asked if she could do it for me i was abit shocked at this but i said yesand so she rolled them up my leg s and fasten them in place
    i then put on my black skirt and top and there she was alice in all her glory standing in front of my wife for the very first time
    since then i have been dress up once more infront of her but this time i walked around the house and just acted normal infront of her
    so there you have it girls from bedroom to house in 5mths from when i my wife was told  that i dressed in female clothes all i need now is for her to approve of it and alice will be totaly free but that may never happen but who knows i thought she would never see me dressed
    it goes to show you anything is possible
    please let me have any comments or questions and i will answer them for you
               alice