Hairy legs

• 15 posts
    June 29, 2004 8:20 AM BST
    I want to shave my ugly hairy legs but it grows back to "normal" in a month or two, during that time people have noticed it (from my 2 attempts of shaving it)

is there anything I can do to make it grow back to really hairy within days or a week?

thanks!
    • 15 posts
    June 29, 2004 10:47 AM BST
    heh I want to know how to make it grow back faster instead of grow back slower
  • July 3, 2004 8:11 AM BST
    what a stupid,stupid post.i have to shave my whole body every day or at least every two days and i am always looking for a way to remove the horrid hairs for longer and ultermatly forever,and you are looking for ways to grow them back quicker?the mind boggles.jayne.
    • 338 posts
    July 3, 2004 8:45 PM BST
    Definition of a stupid question:

One ya dare not ask.

Definition of a stupid answer:

Anything on this line....

Ok i digress.. growing hair more quickly.. hmm thats an unusal one i gotta say. i've heard that shaving ya legs actually makes the hair grow faster so you may actually be on the right lines.

Speaking as someone who works in a very 'macho' industry i kinda have this problem to. I just keep my legs covered, gets real hot in summer though. jeans and overalls.. probably better than getting noticed though.

I gotta say, while the actual answer is little direct concern to my everyday life i'm intrigued now.

Good luck in your quest fair maiden! may the goddess of shoes watch your everystep
    • 2068 posts
    June 29, 2004 10:12 AM BST
    hi ashley honey, have you tried hair removal creams on your legs.Not as paiful as shaving and once finished,your legs will be smoooth for ages.lol maria xx
    • 2068 posts
    June 29, 2004 10:51 AM BST
    oops....sorry hun