Am I this normal?

• July 5, 2004 12:26 PM BST
    Well yes

I must admit it is a peaceful and happy feeling.

Laura
  • July 5, 2004 8:00 AM BST
    Somehow a funny feeling coming to work on the early bus. The bus full of ladies, men seem to use the private car. And I´m just one of them. Nobody gives me a second look. Am I this regular? This normal? Am I disappointed to be this normal? I must laugh at my own thoughts.

Laura
  • July 5, 2004 8:24 AM BST
    Thanks Tiina

Difficult to explain my feelings...I don´t get any longer kicks from passing. It has turned into an everyday for me. On the other hand it leaves my mind open to other thoughts, not needing any more to be scared if I pass or not. It is like a windless day after a storm.

Laura
    • 37 posts
    July 5, 2004 10:28 AM BST
    Sounds like heaven to me Laura. I've always wanted to be able to do normal things when dressed. To not have to think twice about being read, being stared at, being commented about. It has to be good to know you can be yourself in any situation.
    • 1198 posts
    July 5, 2004 11:56 AM BST
    Good for you laura
    I suppose sometimes you are going to feel you don't get a kick from it now. On the other hand to go out to work everyday and not get read at all, would be a feeling of joy. I wish i was in your shoe's Love JJ xx