Be careful drinking

• 6 posts
    March 18, 2003 11:34 PM GMT
    Do not drink so much when you're passing!! This is nice conseil. A drunk girl isn't femenine at all, and is a great risk to your body health a phisical health too; After you take a drink, then take a coke or something like this to not became drunk. I've been some times drunked when I was passing, and I kwnos that it is a terrible experience. Remember this, also when tou feel safe at any place, ok?
    Kisses, Sheryl Ann
  • March 27, 2003 6:54 PM GMT
    Hi Sheryl

Welcome.

That's good advice anytime.

So what's the situation for t-girls like in Spain?

Best wishes

Sarah
    • 539 posts
    March 25, 2003 5:39 PM GMT
    That is very good advice. I like to drink but I do not like to get drunk; the loss of control scares me. At home, I may drink as much as half a bottle of wine in an evening, but at a club I will have one alcoholic drink at most. A bar or club is a potentially hostile environment, and I feel like I must have all my wits about me when I am in such a place. I can have fun, and remain alert, without drinking any alcohol. Also, being sober and alert will give me an advantage if I am accosted by a drunk. In addition, drinking in clubs is expensive. They charge a lot of money for poor quality drinks. I save a fortune by not drinking in these places.

Heather H.
    • 6 posts
    June 9, 2003 2:16 PM BST
    Sarah Dartford wrote:
    Hi Sheryl

Welcome.

That's good advice anytime.

So what's the situation for t-girls like in Spain?

Best wishes

Sarah

Hi Sarah.
    Sorry too much because I response to you very late. The situation in Spain is diferent in big cities and in the rest. In Madrid and specially in Barcelona, there are good tranny pubs, with good atmosphere and without any problem to nobody, except the normal ones. But i the rest, there situation is diferent. No pubs, no places to go, and the people still seems you wrong. The only place where you can pass and take a drin(carefully of course) without problems it's in Costa del Sol, in Malaga. Specially in the village of Torremolinos. There is a goos gay zone there, and the tranny girls are well-locked. The problem is that tehe gays think tahat we have to be like them, and this is not my case. However, I have good friends and usually go there to take a walk (or to find a girl; there are less pubs too, and you know than the less girls are kind for us....)
    Thank you so much for the question, and I hope we shal meet soon. Here or in England, nevermind.
    Kisses, Sheryl Ann