Meeting the new customer

• July 12, 2004 7:02 AM BST
    Hi girls

At 10AM there will be a visitor wanting to meet me. Never met him before, I only know that the matter is about converting an old industrial area into residential use. I´m a bit excited, although there is no reason... I must pass, but why wouldn´t I? You hardly suspect anybody who´s name is Laura and looks plus sounds female...

Laura
  • July 12, 2004 9:46 AM BST
    Oh girl...

1.5 hours meeting with the guy. No invitations for dinner, but we reached good results and were both happy.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    July 12, 2004 10:37 AM BST
    Laura
    way to go, glad your buisness meeting went well maybe next time you will get taken out to lunch to deal another deal.....love JJ xx
  • July 12, 2004 11:36 AM BST
    Yes Sandra...

About the problem-solving in the meeting. The man kind of marched forward the problems and the conflict situation between the land-owners. My task was to find the way out. He wanted to force the one plot-owner who did not agree...I suggested another solution, where him was offered an equal or even better plot from somewhere else. So, everybody could be happy. A typical male approach was his confrontation against the non-willing plot owner, a female approach was to find a solution acceptable to all.

Laura
    • 2068 posts
    July 12, 2004 9:55 AM BST
    i'm glad things went well hun,who knows what might happen the next time you two meet.lol maria xx