Iam Glad I Came Out To All My Freinds.

• 236 posts
    July 16, 2004 7:12 PM BST
    Iam Glad I Came Out To All My Freinds.it was the best thing i had done for myself in years.I hate lying to people that includes prentending to be one of the guys so the last thing that any of my friends did not know about me was that iam Sarah not ****. Now I have been carefull in who I have picked as freinds over the years and all my freinds are true freinds the kind who would help you out of any kind of situation you know finacilly or if you were on the run from the police ...LOL.
    So after realising that Sarah was who I realy was and having come to terms with this myself the next step I took was to tell all my real close freinds.To be honest I had no doubts realy that they would turn on me reject me etc.And guess what they were all real cool about it.some wanted to know more about it as it was a new subject to them that they new little about.One said Ahhh that explanes most of the type of clothes you wore.And one then told me he dresses himself LOL.The best part for me is that I dont have to worry about hiding sarahs stuff for when they visit me and it was like a great weight was lifted off my shoulder and no more guilt about hiding a part (big part) of my self from them. And if any of them had rejected me ? I would have known that they were not a true freind and were not worth keeping as friends. i highly recommend this to those of you with life long freinds who have known you for years they will still love you and you will have one less thing to worry about in your life......

Best wishes to you all Hugs and kisses

Sarah Ann . XXX
    • 1198 posts
    July 16, 2004 7:25 PM BST
    Sarah nice one babe, glad it all went well for you ....love JJ xx
    • 236 posts
    July 16, 2004 7:34 PM BST
    Hi girls Sandra the dressing thing was never a worry for me i just wanted to express my true self what self respecting girl wants to wear jeans all the time or go out for a meal in a shirt and tie ? not this girl. I resolved all those issues a few years back.
    Hi J.J thanks babe
    in fact this occoured more than two years ago but I thought I might share my experience here for other girls wondering what to do in simerler circumstances. Sarah Ann. XXX
    • 236 posts
    July 18, 2004 8:09 PM BST
    Hi sandra
    I have a wardrobe of clothes for every occasion.i do not dress sexily every day but I do dress every day and have lots of casuall clothes to wear but i prefer skirts at home as I hate trousers even ones for girls.I only usually put make up on if going out in public just like any other GG .