Questions?

• 430 posts
    July 20, 2004 6:59 AM BST
    Hello Girls,

Katie has just made me a moderator in this section, so as such I will try to answer any questions that anyone may have.

I am living full time myself so am always looking to pass. I am by no means an expert, but I do try. I think I do ok. I am always looking around for ideas and new ways of doing things. I am an optomistic sort to, so if you just need a little boost of confidence Ii will try my best. I am always happy to help.

So ask me anything you need, or tell me what I need to know if you have found something that works. [as I said I am always looking for new ideas]
  • July 20, 2004 7:09 AM BST
    CONGRATS Fiona to your new job

Laura

• 430 posts
    July 20, 2004 7:22 AM BST
    Thanks Laura,

its nice to be able to give alittle back to a site that I have gotten so much from. I'm sure your posts here will continue to make this an informative spot in the forums.
  • July 20, 2004 8:06 AM BST
    I have also studied the passing, especially last year. And I have written here much about it. Still, I donĀ“t know what does it. Why we see a certain person male or female. Though, sometimes we make mistakes. I have often noticed that I must reconsider someone as he or she comes closer. Far away I thought, okay there is a man coming up. Closer I have discovered, oh no, that is a woman. So, being somewhere in the middle is not that extraordinary. Many genetic people are there.

Laura
    • 430 posts
    July 20, 2004 8:30 AM BST
    Sandra,

that would be a good idea. if it is going to help people understand what it is that people use identify people we can better understand how to pass. Can you just link it in here so you don't have to bother doing it all again?
    • 430 posts
    July 20, 2004 8:45 AM BST
    Thanks Sandra,

I'm sure it will be helpful. Don't go to too much trouble though
    • 1198 posts
    July 20, 2004 8:46 AM BST
    Congratulations Fiona on getting the job.....right then where can i?....how do i?.....what if i ?.........sorry little tease there for ya. But seriously its brill you are doing this post.....love JJ xx
    • 430 posts
    July 20, 2004 8:50 AM BST
    Thanks JJ,

But I'm sure you don't need me for help! I'd love to help you but I'm sure you'd be teaching me a thing or two
    • 1198 posts
    July 20, 2004 8:58 AM BST
    Hey Fiona you never stop learning sis lol, i really do look forward to asking you some questions and i mean that in the nicest way too.....love and hugz JJ xxx