Against the law

• July 20, 2004 7:07 AM BST
    Hi girls

I had a talk yesterday with a guy who turned out to be a some kind of marriage saver or reconstructer, probably employed by the church. I didn´t know that, when I told him I am divorced. He kept on talking about forgiving and finding a new way to togetherness. I said, in my case that is impossible. He didn´t care, continued his talking. Funny that he didn´t understand what it is all about, even though I said in my case it would be against the law to remarry my ex.
    He never asked if my ex is a man or a woman .

Laura
    • 430 posts
    July 20, 2004 7:14 AM BST
    Laura,

You should have said that your wife has remarried [true or not] just to see the look on his face! I know I am a trouble maker but it is soooooooooo much fun messing with these people. They take life way to seriously and it makes me smile so much!

I think I have already said I love debating those religous guys, starting by going against them then switching side halfway and watch them continue to tell me I'm wrong only for me to say "hey I think you are right" and leave with them only to relise what has happened as I'm walking off. It confuses the hell out of people who don't actually believe it to be true but because its what they have been told!

I know, I am evil. I get this alot
  • July 20, 2004 7:49 AM BST
    Yes Fiona

Sometimes I just have fun and say...by the way I was married to a woman. And then look at the person´s face...how he gets pale and that nothing-at-all-understanding expression rises on his face. Hehe...

Laura
    • 430 posts
    July 20, 2004 7:53 AM BST
    it IS so much fun messing with people like that.

I was on a lesbian website the other day and I bought myself a double woman symbol earing. Most of the time its easy for people to understand, but I have worn this whilst not particularly fem. That was cool, some people would notice it and think that I was just a butch dyke! I do love messing with people!
    • 1198 posts
    July 20, 2004 8:54 AM BST
    I agree with you both, i like messing with there minds too its a kind of hobby of mine(now that is nasty). the best thing such people can do is way up there way of life and look deeper into what they belive first, instead of trying to ram it down our throats.
    As for the against the law bit, i think that it is bang out of order. We have a couple in England who have been on telly alot.
    I wrote about this a while back, she formerly he and her wife have to get divorced as it is against the law.
    They are so much in love still even after the transition that i feel this will cause such a mental strain on there relationship when they divorce, LAW sucks...........Love JJ xx
  • July 20, 2004 9:02 AM BST
    My name change happened just a couple of days before the court gave out the divorce decision. Oh, I just loved to see our names there on the paper:

Divorce decided between:

T. Riitta Anna Katariina and
    T. Laura Virve Natalia

But you can imagine, my ex fell off the chair. .

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    July 20, 2004 9:08 AM BST
    Just goes to show Laura, the courts reconised you as a woman,hope your ex didn't hurt her self when she fell off the chair....(thats a bit catty isn't it sorry). Surely she that is proof enough for your ex?.......love JJ xx
    • 430 posts
    July 20, 2004 9:11 AM BST
    Laura,
    I bet that made you smile! I'd put it in a frame!