My story

• December 28, 2011 10:41 PM GMT

I finally went out in public this last weekend and boy was it amazing.  I have been doing this off and on for a while but until this last year It was all half ass.  This last summer I finally got serious begining with my own clothes, under garments and even got a nice pair of high heeled sandals and a wig.  I have been toying with the idea for so long it was great.  However it was just pointing me in the place im now in.  This weekend started with my family going out of town for the holidays.  Having had to work I stayed behind.  With much thought and anticipation I ordered some new clothes online and most excitingly a pair of Breast Forms.  This was too much I felt magical when I attached my breasts it was breathtaking.  Next thing you know I emailed a Mary Kay Saleslady through the website and and explained who I was and asked if she would help me learn makeup and get the right colors.  I was so nervous waiting for her to arrive.  Clean, clean, and cleaned I did in my heals a nice dress and hose.  She was not the least bit embarrassed much to my amazement when she arrived.  THe next 3 hours where amazing as we chatted about guys, makeup, and my life.  While teaching makeup, she was like a psychologist poking and prodding and getting me to spill the beans about it all.  I had it bottled in for so long that I was relieved to let it out.  Learning things about me she has set up a salon for me to get my mani and pedi, also waxing which I want done.  She talked and talked with me until she finally convinced me that I not only passed but was actualy pretty! Soon she had me convinced to just go out and be me.  Finally I agreed and even though she couldnt go with me she promised to text with me as I was going through it.  We decided a local Gay/Lesbian bar would probably be the safest place for me to go.  Well It took alot of nerves but a few hours after she left I got into my car.  Smoking like a freight train all the way there I thought I was insane, crazy, stupid, everything. Finally I parked in front of the bar and began my freak out mode.  I touched up on my makeup and got out of the car.  If you want more let me know.

• December 28, 2011 11:05 PM GMT
    Well this part gets fun I need to backtrack. 2 weeks ago there was this christmas party. My wife and I got pretty hammered and was up untell the wee hours of the morning. Up to this point my wife had found a picture of me with a wig on. So, she had a little clue of what was going on, but after the party she got a bigger dose. For awhile I had been feeling guilty. So in my drunken stupor I told her I was a little stranger than she thought. She immediatly told be that she lost alot of respect for me when she found that picture(I hadnt even mentioned anything yet). I explained that I actually had my own kit. I didnt tell her everything but let her know that its something Ive been doing. She told me that it was disgusting and she wanted it out of the house. Nothing has been said between the day she found the photo and this day. First time we have been drunk since then. She hasnt said anything since. She did however do something weird. The day before she left town for the holidays. She bought new bras and panties from a high end boutique. She told me they were in my closet to look at. The next morning she left and here I am.
    • 65 posts
    December 28, 2011 11:39 PM GMT
    hi jessica,

loving the story hun. all trans life had some unexpected twists and turns. and going out is not differnet. our wife must want to have some form of contact with jessica. i want o know how you got on and how was the night in the bar....

hangs on with baited breathe.

Faye xx