Damn neighbours

• August 4, 2004 5:52 AM BST
    My upstairs neighbour came to me the other day and claimed my cooking caused stink problems in her kitchen. I said she had probably the wrong adress, since my cooking is merely boiling some pasta and heating up some sauce under cover. It cannot cause any smell at all. And I told her my daily cooking time and after that she was convinced the problem is somewhere else.
    I hate this kind of arguing with the neighbours. I rather live and let others live. The good thing about this was: I passed.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    August 4, 2004 8:22 AM BST
    Laura, should have invited her in for dinner........love JJ xx
    • 74 posts
    August 4, 2004 10:11 AM BST
    Hi Laura,

Yes it amazes me what some neighbours get upset about isn't it. My neighbour gets upset because I wear a dress. In some way she thinks it effects her life. Still some people have to have a little bit excitment in their otherwise pointless little existences don't they!

love N x
    • 1198 posts
    August 4, 2004 10:14 AM BST
    Morning Ne Ne, well you raised a few eyebrows with my neighbour's sunbathing in your knicker's really LOL xxx
    • 74 posts
    August 4, 2004 10:31 AM BST
    Hi juju babe,

See what I mean though..they dont approve of you but doesn't stop them looking does it!
    Sorry Laura, I think I'm getting off your original point here.

N x
  • August 6, 2004 6:56 AM BST
    Oh come on Wendy. She´s living with her boyfriend.

Laura
    • 2068 posts
    August 4, 2004 9:56 AM BST
    could you have imagined the look on the neighbours face if she asked that julie?...hehehe love maria x
    • 2573 posts
    August 5, 2004 6:26 PM BST
    Yes, Laura, what if she was a T-girl and passed with you...maybe you missed your big chance, she wanted to meet you...besides, you probably would have at least gotten an invitation to dinner back.