Please help finish my dream.

• 376 posts
    April 26, 2013 6:55 AM BST

I do desperatly want to see this website grow and thrive. This place is unique in more ways than one , it is not sex driven like most TG sites and its interactivity is what also makes it special.

There are a few members who think it fun to abuse myself and maybe others , and although it is not entirely true I have been accused of it but I have the proof of my abuse

That aside wether you like me or not is not the point , the real point is I care about this place as others learn from it.

My life is all about wanting to see a change in peoples attitudes towards us , I have almost single handedly made that change here in my home town of Ipswich . I am nothing special and have never pretented to be , some who know me on here know my time is precious to me.

I am now pleading with you to do "anything" you can however small it may be to do as I have done , that being changing peoples attitudes towards us. It has always been my dream to see that change , not for myself but for the sake of this and future generations. I now know I will never see that change "but" all of you have that chance.

Being transgender is not a crime but anyone attacking your gender identity is , the only way to make that clear is to stand up for your basic human rights.

No person here where I live will abuse me in anyway or they will end up in court and most in this town are aware of that . I have all-be-it now rather late gained the respect of people who live here just for standing up for myself . You can do it too , I know you can because I did . Please just realise you have to be strong or things will never move forward. I have said in the past we are the slowest evolving species on this planet and the only ones who can change that are you "The species".

I am not an activist I am a human being who cares , I care about now and the future.

As I will never see my dream come true please live it for me. Be strong , be you and most of all be proud.

This was not pre thought or written and I have to go so sorry if any part comes accross wrong or out of place.

You all take care and look out for each other and look after each other too.

Thank you xx.

This post was edited by Former Member at April 28, 2013 12:29 PM BST
    • 434 posts
    April 27, 2013 4:31 AM BST

A big hug for you Julia

Doanna

• 376 posts
    April 28, 2013 12:51 PM BST

Thank you Donna. My dream is to see every single transgender person treated no lesser than any other human being , because we are human.

Others misconceptions of us needs to be stopped "We are not weird" . I am proud to be me! Ok its bloody hard work sometimes but no person on this earth will change me.

I know and understand that some trans people have to go to special venues to feel safe , I hate that because it is segregation. I go where and when I please and just love going for lunch sometimes at a posh place called the New Wolsey Theatre in Ipswich . I plonk myself on a seat amoung'st the posh tarts and their suit and tie male friends because I can .Everyone should be able to do that and they can , its a basic human right.

I say sod anyone who thinks I should not lead a normal life as its proberbly more normal than theirs anyway.

Things will change one day because together we can change it.

Take care

An a BIG HUG to you .

Julia xxx