A wedding or a funeral?

• 74 posts
    August 16, 2004 3:32 PM BST
    hi girls,

In both cases it would depend who's wedding/funeral it was. Someone from my old life who knew me as a male and I would go as a male. If it was someone from my new life I'd try to go as a girl.Although my old life is the past now and I wouldnt want to go back there anyhow.

Funerals are tricky though..cos there is always the risk you may offend the familys in some way. Maybe Like Sandra I would pay my respects in private.

In any case I dont belive in marrige....and I dont like thinking about death!

lov Ne X
  • August 16, 2004 12:47 PM BST
    Imagine...you must go to a wedding or a funeral. What would you do? Attend as yourself? Dress yourself a male?
    I know my way back is cut off. My name has been changed, and I have no male cloths left. My only way out is forward. So, to me the only choice is: to attend or leave out.
    What about you?

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    August 16, 2004 2:35 PM BST
    Laura,
    i suppose that would depend on whether it was immediate family and the extent of how much they knew. Friends are another issue but again it would depend on how much they knew and if they were accepting of me or not..........love JJ xx
    • 1198 posts
    August 16, 2004 3:06 PM BST
    Yep i think i am inclined to agree with you there Sandra, immediate family dress down and friends well that bit i wouldn't be to sure about........Love JJ xx