First message

• 121 posts
    August 21, 2004 2:58 PM BST
    Hi girls my name is Allisande I'm 23 years old and have been dressing as a girl since I was 6,this started when my 2 elder sisters( who are 7& 9 years older) enjoyed to dress me up as their little sister.My parents divorced when I was 4 and my father moved out my mum has never remarried.I continued to play dress up with my mum hoping that I would grow out of it.By the time I was 12 and still dressing as a girl my mum gave me support
    so long as it was once a month or around my sisters who were by now sharing a flat.My sisters too have been absolutely wonderful
    helping me with clothes,make-up,hair styles and all things girly.
    I now have my own flat where I dress as a girl 99% of the time.I have not yet ventured out in public dressed as a girl.However and I'm soooo! excited as well as a little nervous tomorrow is to be my first venture out.My 2 sisters are taking me to a country park for a picnic,they have been urging me to do so for a little while now as they say that when I'm dressed as a girl that I look and act totally feminine.I will sign off for now as there are lots to get ready.Hugs and kisses to you all.
    • 1198 posts
    August 21, 2004 4:01 PM BST
    Hi Allissande,
    Good luck sis and hope this is the first of many big adventure's for you..........love JJ xx
    • 121 posts
    August 23, 2004 10:43 AM BST
    Hi Joni thanks for your message yes the name is French Janis my elder sister came across the name many years ago in an old film called "a yankee in camelot" or something like that anyway the leading lady in the film had the same colour hair as mine and Allissande was her name in the film.I like name the because it is so feminineand unusual.oxoxox
  • September 6, 2004 12:44 PM BST
    Hi Allissande. It was nice to read that your sisters are so helpful to you. I hope your picnic went well and that you enjoyed to feeling of being out dressed. It must have been scary and liberating at the same time. I hope one day to find that same courage.

Hugs

Katie
    • 374 posts
    September 15, 2004 9:51 AM BST
    Hi Allisande,

Welcome to TrannyWeb! You're so lucky to have such a supportive mom and sisters...you go girl!! How did your little picnic turn out by the way? Please do tell...

Hugs,

Monika
    • 456 posts
    August 21, 2004 3:38 PM BST
    Kep us up to date with your adventures Allissande
    • 1980 posts
    August 21, 2004 3:51 PM BST
    Hi Allissande-

What a gorgeous name, is it French? I just love it, so pretty.

Best wishes on your venture with your sisters, they sound wonderful, and your Mom, too. How lucky you were to have had their help all those years. When I think of all the time I wasted doing stupid boy stuff, I could just throw my makeup kit across the room. Do you know I still can't do my makeup worth crap?<lol>

Seriously, I hope you have the best time in the world and many, many happy returns. Do take some pix if you can. We love pics.

Hugs, Joni from Oregon
    • 2068 posts
    August 27, 2004 11:59 AM BST
    hi Allisande..what a lovely name.Let us all know how you get on.love maria xxx