Knickers

• 1198 posts
    August 26, 2004 3:15 PM BST
    I like ASDA's knickers(thats when i wear them)only kidding, but i find them very comfy and sometimes flattering.....love JJ xx
    • 121 posts
    August 25, 2004 12:24 PM BST
    Hi girls I thought I'd mention knickers and no I am not being rude.Just to say that last Friday I ordered a new pair out of the La Redoute catalogue.Well last night they arrived,they are made by Impromptu.The style is a short french knicker with invsible edges and seam free edges.They are absolutely adorable they are terrific under tight skirts and dresses,hold everything
    in place and are very,very comfortable.I will certainly be ordering a few more pairs.Iwould also like to say a big thankyou
    to all the girls for their advice yesterday,Bye for now love and kisses Allissande.
    • 1198 posts
    August 26, 2004 8:20 PM BST
    Joni sis how can you say that about your English sis like that
    but you may be right!!! like the pins babe......love JJ xx
    • 1198 posts
    August 29, 2004 10:37 PM BST
    Ta Lu Lu, your kind word's make me want to be more wicked(can i be?)love ya........love JJ xx
    • 1980 posts
    August 26, 2004 2:09 PM BST
    Hi Allissande-

I found the La Redoute (is that redundant, is that like saying "the the Redoute"? Oh well) catalogue on line but I couldn't find the panties (knickers) you were talking about. Are they only available through their other catalogue? Thsnks for any help.

-Joni
    • 1980 posts
    August 26, 2004 8:11 PM BST
    JJ, sometimes I get the impression that you're kind of naughty. Don't know why I say that.<g> Nice boots.

-Joni
    • 1652 posts
    August 29, 2004 9:59 PM BST
    Joni, Julie isn't kind of naughty, she is a WICKED girl.
    Love ya Ju Ju
    Allissande, I love my knickers, yours sound nice too.
    Lucy
    xx
    • 2463 posts
    October 13, 2004 8:20 PM BST
    I have been obsessing over getting Maidenform panties. My sister-in-law, when visiting last Christmas, left one or two pairs of hers out and I have been wanting my own every since. I can't seem to find them in any stores around here, so it looks like I'm ordering off their internet site.