Forum » Gender Society Public Forums » Good Morning » whats on my mind

whats on my mind

Tags : None
  • has ther been any discloser on /research on . If there is any heavy assocication of  multipersonality disorder in the trans gender community.

December 14, 2014 2:52 PM GMT
  • welli must be the only one here that must have this trait. My therapist say she would write me a paper for i can give to the government of my condition. so i can get governmental help .

January 4, 2015 3:30 PM GMT
  • well here i am again.After several conversations with my self and my therapist  i starting to have doubts

yes she says i have a female in my head and .what i call a soul.

But now im really having doubts about transitioning.

This mainly be cause of my observations i have had.

Why change? 

I see that my step sis gets cheated on, Lie to on a common note . but he denys do ing so even with evidence brought foward by others

2. she can say some thing to him about some thing and he dis miisses it  ,but if a guy says it  its gossple even thought it was the exact same thing she said

3 .eventough my sis is sick (heart trouble) he exspecects the housr to be spotless and all his muddy ckloths clean

(works in a mine)   

4. sis,es desires are ignored whan ask to go do some thing she though that would be good  for them,but NO .way

now if there was some thing he wanted to do   ...there he .goes t... Damn straight

MY family

1`.My own Mom was verbally abused by my step father,

2. mom was denided simple request to buy cloths for us kids .hand me downs were common at the house.

i have seen mom mend her nylons be cause she was NOT allowed to buy new ones

3.mom desires was ignored whan ask to go do some thing she though that would be good  for them,but NO ...

now if there was some thing he want to do   .another damn straight goes here.

Now can you see where i have doubts about transisitioning

but still ther that women insid eof me that want to get out

January 14, 2015 11:09 PM GMT