Out at last,again.

• 121 posts
    August 31, 2004 9:46 AM BST
    Hi giirls-Sunday night I ventured out for my 2nd time.My sisters
    Jan&Jo had arranged for us to go to an Itallian restaurant and then on to a bar for a few drinks.Jan phoned me Sunday morning to say that there was a change of plan as she couldn't get a table for Monday night and that 7:30 Sunday night was all that she could get.She also said that she and Jo would meet me inside.
    This made me feel a little nervous as it meant I would have to take a cab by myself.I spent the afternoon getting ready,Ihad a
    bath,washed my hair and did my nails.After applying my make-up and styling my hair I got dressed.For the evening I had chosen to
    wear a pale pink slimline skirt thats neatly tailored with a shaped waistband and back vent.My top was a matching pale pink
    cardigan designed with a deep waist creating a thorouly slimline
    look,it has fluted sleeves and a fairly low neckline,that shows off just a hint of cleavage.When dressed I put on my brown strappy sandals with a 2"heel,did a final check in the mirror and
    phoned for a black-cab, as I thought these a little safer.When the taxi arrived I picked up my brown clutch-bag and I was off.
    Fortunately the taxi-driver did not engage in any chit-chat,he
    spent most of his time moaning at the other drivers.When I arrived at and entered the restaurant,to my horror Jan&Jo had not
    yet arrived.I was shown to our table where I ordered a bottle of wine,while I was sitting at the table I began to feel quite uncomfortable as I felt that all eyes were upon me,I mean is it normal for a young girl to go to a restaurant alone? After what appeared to be an eternity but was probably only 10 minutes Jan&
    Jo arrived,apologizing for being late.They both said how pretty I looked and that they just loved my outfit,which made me feel a
    whole lot better.We had a lovely meal,when finished we strolled a 5 minute walk to the bar.Inside it was not to crowded and we ordered our drinks and sat at a table.We chatted for a while then I needed the toilet,I asked Jan&Jo if they needed to go and they replied that they did not.I went to the ladies where inside
    2 girls were talking while touching up their faces,I smiled and went inside the cubicle.While sitting and having a pee I could hear the 2 girls talking about their boyfriends and what they would be getting up to later,they did not leave anything to the imagination.I washed my hands checked myself in the mirror and
    retouched my lipsick and rejoined Jan&Jo.Told them of the con-
    versation that I overheard and they both laughed.We had 2 more
    glasses of wine and then we got a cab back to Jo's house.Where we all had coffee.I thanked my sisters for a really great night
    and went to bed.So there we are I have now been out twice. Love
    and ksses Allissande.
    • 1198 posts
    August 31, 2004 10:05 AM BST
    Allissande,
    Sis it sounds like the confidence is starting to flow, I will say it again your sisters sound brilliant. With thier help and love that they are showing you, things will only get better. Good for you and enjoy every minute of it........love JJ xx
    • 2068 posts
    August 31, 2004 9:54 AM BST
    that's sooo good to hear that you've been out again allisande.It must have been a wonderful feeling,in a way i know how you feel inside.Whilst i haven't been anywhere like that,just getting out dressed is such a buzz!.hope there are many more trips out for you honey,you deserve them all. Love and xxxx maria
    • 2068 posts
    August 31, 2004 9:56 AM BST
    that's sooo good to hear that you've been out again allisande.It must have been a wonderful feeling,in a way i know how you feel inside.Whilst i haven't been anywhere like that,just getting out dressed is such a buzz!.hope there are many more trips out for you honey,you deserve them all. Love and xxxx maria