Soreness

• 1198 posts
    September 27, 2004 4:34 PM BST
    Hello,
    i think its been mentioned before but i'll ask again........Where i'm taking the hormones and the affects that are happening i find my breasts are sore and hurt when i catch them, how long does it last? and i have now found it hard to shave the face area as my skin seems softer around the face, is this natural?
    Any advice would be gratefully recieved........love JJ xx
    • 1198 posts
    September 27, 2004 4:51 PM BST
    Thanks Sandra,
    i better get some brest plates then to stop me hurting them.....lol.....love JJ xx
    • 1198 posts
    September 27, 2004 5:34 PM BST
    Thanks warrior sis,
    i sure hope they turn out ok........just worriied about them going south as i get older..lol xxxxx
  • September 28, 2004 5:32 AM BST
    And we donĀ“t have pregnancies and our breasts are seldom bigger than a C-cup. So the future of your tits looks quite bright.

Laura
    • 1198 posts
    September 29, 2004 12:48 PM BST
    Isn't that an advert for Orange mobile phone's Laura lol...... as long as me tit's are the future i'll be ok.......love JJ xx
  • September 30, 2004 4:30 PM BST
    Hi Julie
    Oct 17 will be one year on homones for me and my breasts are still tender. Even at this point if I stretch or move my arms in certain ways I can definetly feel them. THe other thing I noticed is that they are especially tender/sore when I wake up in the morning. Thant might be just because of the way I have slept but I do notice that.
    Oh well good luck and take care
    • 2573 posts
    September 27, 2004 5:32 PM BST
    JJ, East and West are starting to butcher like the Queen Mum, babe. Gonna be worth it when they are done cause you will be one wicked Pearl. - Hugs, Wendo
    • 2573 posts
    September 27, 2004 5:37 PM BST
    That, dearest, is what plastic surgeons are for.