Some questions

• 3 posts
    October 28, 2004 1:44 AM BST
    Hi there! I'm new and sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place.

I haven't had any surgery done except for breast implants, I can pass most of the time but apon close inspection(for lack of a better word) you can tell I'm masculine in my face. My face is all over the net in various "shemale sites" and I work in the adult buisness.

I'm pretty good with make up so I can hide my male feature nicely but the bone structure doesn't help...kinda square jaw and big nose and big brow which I hide with my wigs bangs.

I like my body its pretty nice, very feminine but my face bothers me that its not passible all the time...which is not a worry about vanity but more of a safety issue.Hope that made sense.

I'm not real big about going "all the way" and having SRS as that has never really been a big concern...I kinda like my male lower features. But I have always wanted my face to be pretty.

I'm 28 and I discussed with my doctor for a year if I should or should not go on HRT, I have the begining stages of osteoperosis from a poor diet/steroid medications(asthma) and the doctor said it might be best not to go on HRT. So I said ok but he never said I couldn't but it might not be the best thing.

Now the thing is that I have been looking into facial surgeries...but they seem sooo expensive in the USA with that doctor osterhouse.

I was wondering if I go on HRT now will it change my facial features to any extent at this age...I mean my nose won't change so thats a nose job there and I don't see my brow getting smaller but that can be hid.

The only reason I would go on HRT now is for my face as my body is great and to be honest I already feel like a girl and going through HRT moood swings is not that appealing to me.

I also don't know What has to be changed...I know I would love to look like Shania Twain or Faith hill lol

Soo ahh I dunno, sorry I wrote too much.

I can post pics of me but they are kinda sexy pics, so I'm not sure if those are allowed.

Anyhoo thanks for having a great forum...its very cool.