Eyebrow shaper's

• 1198 posts
    November 24, 2004 4:44 PM GMT
    Hi girls,

sorry this is another dig at the Transformation shop, i have just had a look on there and to my horror they are charging an extorsionet price for eyebrow shapers. I know people have to make money but that takes the P**S. You can buy this product from boots, superdrug or any supermarket, so please dont waste your money........Hugz Julie xx
    • 430 posts
    November 25, 2004 4:22 AM GMT
    They may just be preying on the fact that some people are too embarresed to buy from a normal store and will never know the difference.
    • 1198 posts
    December 1, 2004 6:57 PM GMT
    Lucy i have even found the Hormones are a ridiculos price too, on line pharmacy's are so much cheaper.....one draw back they may take a little longer to get here.......Hugz Julie xx
    • 1652 posts
    November 24, 2004 11:45 PM GMT
    I bought a Q-bra today (also known as Invisible bra/Magic bra etc.) from our local market, it cost £9.99. You can get them everywhere. The same product, recently added to the Transformation range will set you back £99.00.
    There's making an honest profit and there's taking the piss...
    By the way, the Q-bra works very well.
    xx
    • 1652 posts
    December 1, 2004 4:02 PM GMT
    I think you're right Fiona, that's exactly what they are doing. I think it's a little sad that a transsexual should start a business that is based on exploiting others' fears. Tranny shops are notoriously expensive, but this one must be the worst; the highest prices but by no means the best quality.
    • 1652 posts
    December 18, 2004 2:00 PM GMT
    jj, their "hormone" prices are astronmical, plus you have no idea what dosage you are actually taking (if any). i've found globaldrug to be the cheapest source of estrofem and spironalactone.
    sue, the only way to achieve what you want is by taking oestrogen and testo blockers. don't ever buy creams that claim they will increase the size of your breasts, avoid all such products from tranny shops like transformation. my current hormone regime costs me a few pounds a month, less than the price of a daily newspaper in fact. and it hasn't taken long to see definite improvements.
    xx