Online Pharmacy ordering ?

• December 6, 2004 11:59 PM GMT
    I really like the prices at inhousepharmacy.com and they are informative to a certain degree. However, I do not want to place an order and have my money tied up in hormones that are ceised because they are coming from an online pharmacy. I live in the US and I have seen where there is a big stir about medications being stopped because they come from Canada. Now I read the inhousepharmacy FAQ and it says: "The USA and the UK as well as many other countries have very clear policies, which allow the importation of prescription medication for personal use." I am not sure how up to date this is or where the shipment is even coming from...so I am asking, has anyone placed and order from inhousepharmacy that fails to show up in the US ? Anyone have problems getting something from them in the UK ?
  • December 7, 2004 2:38 PM GMT
    Oh no! Please tell me my meds will get here! This really worries me...has anyone in the US ordered from InHouse lately and did they get their meds? The money doesnt bother me but postponing until I get meds does....waiting to start is making me crazy!!!!
    Must make progress...Lol...I know what the site says but whats the reality?
  • December 7, 2004 2:45 PM GMT
    Thanks girls for the quick replay, having my order held up is what I am worried about. Getting it cheaper yet having it stopped at customs for some unknown reason isnt going to help me. I can understand the need to make sure there is public safety when ordering any pharmacauticals for personal use. I just hate to think that this is one way I can save some much needed money but that door is now closed to me. I had also read up on customs and what you are allowed, it just gets really into the gray area there when you are needing to know what is really accepted. I think I read alot of what Nancy mentioned and when I had read that on their site... I though to myself...thanks for nothing. It starts out hopeful but ends as if everything you read at the beginning is no longer valid. lol
  • December 7, 2004 3:49 PM GMT
    I would try the hops but I think it would be yet another area where I can put my money and I dont see results like I need. Doctors I have talked to about herbs, basically say that any herbal treatment will not work to the desired level I am seeking. Stick to the topic please, I am not ordering hops.
    • 10 posts
    December 10, 2004 3:38 AM GMT
    I ordered from OnLinePharmacy for a long time and never had any problem receiving my orders quickly and well packaged..The hormones I got originated in the country of Vanuatu

I must once again warn everyone to take them under medical supervision or at the very least take some sort of anticlotting drug in combination
  • December 10, 2004 6:47 AM GMT
    One good anticlotting drug is apirine.

Laura
  • December 10, 2004 8:35 AM GMT
    Asprin is also good for the headache from keep all of this together right Laura ? lol ok...Thanks Sara, that was good news to hear and the advise to use medical supervison is always a must have thing, nothing is worth killing yourself over. Was concerned about med shipments coming from outside of the US being stopped at customs. Thanks Roshelle I located your E mail as well...damn thing was in my junk E mail folder...Of all the things to call junk huh ? Well I am glad that news was reassuring...wow ! now I need an Asprin !
  • December 10, 2004 8:50 AM GMT
    Oh, I´m glad those outlaw days are over. Though, it WAS exciting to take the fast boat to Estonia and wonder if they would give me my pills in the pharmacy...or if they had them in the first place. Exciting highlights were the passport checkings at both ends. I tried to smile and look like my passport, but with less success. I got a bunch of comments from the border guards: "Gee, you HAVE CHANGED", "Don´t you have any other id-card?", "This is not you". "Where did you steel this passport?". I tried to explain that IF I would steel a passport, I would not steel this one....

Laura
  • December 10, 2004 3:07 PM GMT
    I guess that was one way of checking to see if your transition was changing your look over time. I wonder if there should be a gender ID on those cards, M T F so that way if you were transitioning in either direction you would have a T! Maybe that would help...well...no probably wouldnt... if you had a T then the comments would be "Are you becoming a male or a female?" or "What does the T stand for?" lol
    I do think that here in the US which prides itself in words like... life, liberty, & the pursuit of happiness its a controlled life, liberity and pursuit. There are so many who want to control your life, give only certain liberties and allow you the pursuit of happiness as long as you do it their way. In all fairness...they say Pursuit of happiness...they didnt mention anything about actually catching it ! lol
  • December 11, 2004 4:19 AM GMT
    That is insane ! Let me see if I got this right...you can only change your name if you get a sex change ? How would a girl ever transition in the work place with a male name ...no offence to those names but usually a male name is hardly close to being a female name making everone look more then twice. Okay...well I pointed out the obvious...hope you can make some changes to that law if you can not change your name until after you have SRS !
  • December 11, 2004 8:55 AM GMT
    I would suggest a temporary neutral name during the transition, such as Kim, used for both boys and girls. I´m sure there are such names in all languages.

Laura
  • December 11, 2004 8:59 AM GMT
    Sandra

It was actually my own fault that I got in such situations. I had started my own HRT but my name change went according to the regular schedule. So, I was much ahead in transitioning, all the time, and that caused the problems just before my name change.

Laura
  • December 14, 2004 12:01 AM GMT
    I've had very good experiences with inhousepharmacy.com and drugstore.com (in the USA).