Hips won

• December 13, 2004 5:58 AM GMT
    Since a long time I took some body measurements yesterday. And now, for the first time, the measurement around my hips was greater that the one around my breasts. So far the breasts have been a bit ahead. There are two reasons for this: the shrinking of my chest and the growing of my bottom. Also the waist showed a shrinking of 2 centimeters.
    I was actually not surprised, I had seen the change already in my bathroom mirror.

Laura
    • 430 posts
    December 13, 2004 6:06 AM GMT
    Laura,
    I notice more change in my body than I find that I can measure. I look in the mirror and see more than what my tape measure shows. I have noticed that my bottom is growing at the same rate as my breasts. I am carriying a little more weight than I would like at the moment but I was told that the hormones can move body fat about so thought it was better for them to have something to move about.

I relise that I am only 3 months into hormones and alot will change so I will keep you informed of how things devlop.
  • December 13, 2004 7:10 AM GMT
    Oh yes Fiona

I have 25 months on hormones behind. The biggest changes happened, I think, between the months 6 and 12.

Laura