what?

• January 26, 2005 1:40 AM GMT
    tell me more about horomones
  • January 31, 2005 6:42 AM GMT
    Hormones have made my body hair practically disappear after 2 years of hrt. But that varies a lot, fom case to case. So, you never know...before you know.

Laura
  • January 31, 2005 1:46 PM GMT
    I have been on estrofem and spiro for about two mths and already my body hair is almost gone and what is there is very fine, some stragglers in the chest area but nothing major, definite breast development, already bounce when i run..lol. but I seem to be responding rather quickly from what i read, it seems to vary greatly , and i have yet to make heads or tails of it. i actually was hoping it would not be as quick for me at times because i thought i had more time for preparing work etc...
  • January 31, 2005 2:54 PM GMT
    only taking 2 mg estrofem and 100mg spiro, I know I'm responding rather quickly, was concerned at first , but have been assured it should level out, i just seem to be very receptive to therapy which I didnt expect being in late 30's. and yeah my breasts are very very sore.......
  • February 1, 2005 3:05 AM GMT
    in the interest of "science". and just because i would like to know if this is average or fast development I took this pic today
  • February 1, 2005 3:56 PM GMT
    well 2 mnths ago I was totally flat chested , no real chest muscle of any kind, my chest measurement has decreased in size by .75 inches but my bust size has increased 1.5 inches...as you can see in the pic above they are getting very noticeable depending on what shirt I wear. I am happy you are getting good results from herbals but I am hesitant to accept anything herbal as safe..ya know cyanide is organic too..not that the herbs you are taking are harmful..its just I dont know enough people personally nor enough about them to accept them blindly just because they are herbal. but will keep an open mind.
  • February 2, 2005 3:16 AM GMT
    i am surprised to see that much development after only two months rikki. mine are almost that developed but i have been on it longer. It may just be the difference in premarin than estrofem. I was told that premarin was one of the fastest working of all horomones. I agree with u totally about herbal drugs of all kinds. most are pretty harmless but don't assume that just because something is natural that it is safe. nature produces some of the most extreme poisons known.
    • 1652 posts
    January 31, 2005 2:01 PM GMT
    what dosage are you on rikki? i've been on spiro for 10 months, now 200mg a day, and estrofem for 3 months, now 6mg a day. body hair has weakened quite a bit but still keeps coming back. i'll give it more time, but may eventually switch to androcur to see if that is more effective.
    the estrofem is great stuff, very happy with that, softer skin, breasts developing, and my nipples might as well be blue touchpaper, stroke gently and stand well back.
    xx