larger nipples?

• 134 posts
    February 25, 2005 2:09 PM GMT
    any drugs work particulary well on the nipples/areole? I would like to increase the size of mine. I am taking ethyin estadiol & cyproterone acetate now.

Angel xx
    • 134 posts
    February 25, 2005 3:54 PM GMT
    do you find good results with that lucy? i am getting breast growth quite quickly with what i take.
    i supose even genetic girls have varying sizes of nips!
    angelxx
    • 134 posts
    February 25, 2005 3:57 PM GMT
    how is your sex drive with the estrofem Lucy? unlike most girls here I want to keeep at least some of mine.
    angel xx
  • February 25, 2005 5:23 PM GMT
    Been on estrofem for a while now, and yes my sex drive is pretty much dissappeared, sex is still possible but takes much more time and the proper stimulation to achieve. but this will happen with almost any hormones and espescially if you take and androgyn blocker...that is my understanding anyway
    • 1652 posts
    February 25, 2005 2:18 PM GMT
    estradiol should do the trick, it's made a big difference to me already, i take estrofem though rather than the ethinyl estradiol.
    xx
    • 1652 posts
    February 25, 2005 11:52 PM GMT
    i think the androgen blocker is what really makes a difference to one's sexual functions, purely in a physical sense. i take spironolactone. sex is still wonderful, but considerably less messy, if you see what i mean. i can't say my desire to have sex has been affected really, at least not directly; i've been more than 4 months on estradiol now, and as my body improves and i feel better about myself i consequently feel more sexy.
    but i do think a potent androgen blocker will, over time, make you virtually impotent. hopefully sex will still be fun after srs, i am optimistic...
    can anyone give us their own experiences of this?