loss of breasts after stopping hrt

• 134 posts
    April 2, 2005 10:37 PM BST
    ive been taking hormones for about 4 months now ( & V happy with my new boobs!)but i read that after so long if i stop, the results will stay with me. is that correct anyone? I realise that 4 months is unlikely to be long enough but id like to stop some time as id like to keep certain bits in working order!
    Angel xxx
    • 83 posts
    April 3, 2005 2:02 PM BST
    I was on hormones for a about 5 months.
    Yes i had breast growth among other things changing.
    However after i stopped they did start to reduce but i still do have some signs of what was there but not that you would notice unless you knew how they was in the first place, I can still fill a B cup just about
    However one word of warning.
    I mentioned the other things ...
    Dont expect some things to go back to there original size because in my case some are still effected by it and will always be.

My advise to you from someone who has tryed it in the past is this. Dont do it unless you plan to stick with it forever because it isnt something thats done on a wim. Its very much a life changing desion.
    • 134 posts
    April 3, 2005 9:21 PM BST
    thanx mandy, wow! a B cup! i wish i could fill one! If i get to keep an A cup when i stop i would be happy!
    Im not bothered about the penis size by the way just as long as it still works!
    I dont intend to stop for ages yet either,
    angel xxx
    • 83 posts
    April 3, 2005 10:01 PM BST
    Well perhaps filling a b cup may be partly to the hormones and partly the man boobs ...)

And good on ya girl...once your on the road ...whatever happens dont stop ...it may seem like a good ideal at the time but to sometimes i still regret stopping it even now.

Good luck darling

Mandy
    • 134 posts
    April 3, 2005 10:05 PM BST
    ive tried to jion your yahoo group mandy but am told i have to wait to be approved? am i invited?
    angel xxx
    • 134 posts
    April 4, 2005 4:47 PM BST
    thanx sandra, ive been taking cyproterone acetate as well as the ethinyl estradiol.I dont think id ever go for the implants tho.
    If an A size is all i can get to then so be it!
    BTW my boobs are still sore so do you reckon that means they are still growing?
    luv,
    angel xx