estrodose gel

• June 9, 2005 3:25 PM BST
    Hi all,

I have just recieved my first dose of Estrodose Pump Gel, excitement tingles.

Would any of you be able to advise the best area for applications, ie buttocks , breasts, feet or anywhere I know sometimes eperience is better than insructions.

My aim is for small breast growth as in stealth and my wife says she is happy with small breasts but quite ok with larger nipple growth.

Do youthink Estrodose Gel the best product for nipple/areola improvement or are there any other suggestions.

Hope to hear from you all.

Thank You
    Julie

• June 16, 2005 10:42 AM BST
    Hi,
    Yes similar to the estradiol patches, but instead of a 3-4 day patch you have a single pump dose which you apply under breasts , tummy, or legs etc and this delivers a constant stream of estradiol over 12 hours.

I do not know whether it is as efective as the patches, but ceratinly a nice feeling when rubbing in and perhaps a little more control ?

Julie
  • June 16, 2005 2:08 PM BST
    Julie,

I used the estradiol gel for about a year. In conjunction with androcur, it worked very well in changing around the placement of body fat from belly to hips and gave me an increase of one cup size.

Of course, 20 pounds heavier, and another year later, I've given myself another cup size increase .

Ah, the joys of aging...

Sincerely,

Kari
  • June 16, 2005 2:56 PM BST
    Sandra,
    Think it does differ from girl to girl, after all if you have a look at Sandi Marie, she looks pretty good on 2mg per day Estrofem.

Julie
  • June 16, 2005 4:37 PM BST
    Hi Kristelle,

So if you wanted to take things slowly would you say the gel is better then, but obviously if keener to see development then take estrofem tabs ?

Julie