eye browse

• November 14, 2002 10:53 PM GMT
    Hi jenny. A very cool site. I haven't seen anything like the eyebrow kit over here in S.A.
    I think some of the stencils are great!
    Ideal for doing your brows in the privacy of your own home.
    love
    Meagan
  • November 14, 2002 10:48 PM GMT
    Hi All,
    I think the best bet is to go to a waxing salon. I was lucky enough to go to a private salon (run from the ladys' house). She was great and inexpensive. She did a great job and made mine thinner and shaped.
    These days more and more men are going to salons to have eyebrows done.
    I just couldn't bear plucking by myself (Ouch...hurts thinking about it).
    love
    Meagan
  • October 28, 2002 5:25 PM GMT
    Sharon,
    I happened on this site yesterday:
    http://www.eyebrowz.com

I haven't tried their stuff but they're selling stencil kits and they show a technique using one of the stencil kits to thin eyebrows without actually removing hairs.

It might be worth a look, although I doubt I could realistically thin my own brows without actual hair removal.

Jen
    • 26 posts
    October 25, 2002 7:16 AM BST
    thanks. i have been using tweezers, and suffered the pain  
    • 26 posts
    October 23, 2002 10:13 PM BST
    hello girls,

how does one make her eye browse nice and thin? i've been using all sorts of things to remove hair , but it is never elegant and nicely shaped, and it grows back quick and thick! yack!

10x
    • 530 posts
    October 23, 2002 10:40 PM BST
    I have a feeling if there was a better method than tweezers and pain,it woud be in common use by most women.
    In sympathy,
    Sue.X
    • 456 posts
    April 5, 2003 5:34 PM BST
    I pluck but when they grow back I find they tend to be thick again. if you know where they are going to grow back then I can usually manage to use a nose hair trimmer to gut off the inruly ones as they start to grow - fiddly but it does work. You have to keep at it though.