Transgender programmes on Sky

• October 2, 2005 7:46 PM BST
    Hi Girls.
    Just found out that there are 3 programmes running consecutively on Reality TV this Tues ( 4th October).
    They are ( from memory) Sugery City, Transgendered Teenagers and 99% Female.

Hugs Dorothy xx
    • 773 posts
    October 3, 2005 12:04 PM BST
    Fear not, Wendy. Because here in the states, we have "Transgeneration," a documentary series that follows four trans college students in transition throughout the school year.

It airs on Mondays on the "Sundance" channel, 90 PM Eastern, I believe.
    • 773 posts
    October 4, 2005 1:00 AM BST
    For those of you who are cursing me because you cancelled your Monday evening plans to see "Transgeneration" on the Sundance Channel, I apologize.

Yes, hard though it may be for you to believe, I was mistaken. It actually airs on Tuesday evening at 90 and 110 on the Sundance Channel.

So it would appear that on Tuesday evenings, trannies on both sides of the big ditch will be glued to their sets for Tranny Tuesday!
    • 2573 posts
    October 3, 2005 8:43 AM BST
    Those sound very interesting, Dorothy. Makes me wish I got BBC over here.
    • 2127 posts
    October 4, 2005 12:34 AM BST
    What's happening? Seems like there's been a transgender explosion on TV recently.

As I write this I have just finished watching "Gender Swap" on Channel 5.

Last night I watched a programme on Sky Travel about two tranny girls who went to Thailand for SRS and I've just seen a trailer for a new movie called "Kinky Boots" which appears to be about a business that makes sexy boots for trannies!

http://www.showcasecinema[...]s.fhtml

We do appear to be very popular in the media just now!

Hugs,

Katie x
    • 1652 posts
    October 4, 2005 12:44 AM BST
    Yes Katie, everyone loves us, I've been saying it all along...
    How was "Gender swap"?
    xx
    • 2573 posts
    October 4, 2005 10:26 AM BST
    Bummer! Not only don't I get BBC....I don't have Sundance...it only comes on digital cable here. But I know Robyn's gonna tape it to save permenantly and Jess and I can drive over to watch it some night when we have a pajama party.