Ariel here!, just checking in!

• 16 posts
    October 23, 2005 11:35 AM BST
    Hey guys, It's been a while since i poseted here, well. just wanted to let you know that im Ok,, been on hormones for almost 8 months right now, most of the time i pass as a girl right now, no one suspects anything, my body has mostly feminlized, now i gotta work on my voice,, that's the only thing im not yet satisfied with, tried to pass as a guy the other day --- didnt' work, hahah, they kicked me out of the gusy bathroom in this mall ,,i was SOO happy about that,, hehe. Now.. SRS,, gotta save a lot for that... coz i wanna sort of well,, start dating guys,, since they 're checking me out on the street ,, haha soo weird,,, but i think i can get used to taht... some advice woudl more than welcome .. i have no idea how to deal with guys
    • 2463 posts
    October 23, 2005 2:53 PM BST
    Hi Ariel, and welcome back. I'm glad to hear everything is working out for you.

As for guys, well, as a genetic male, what can I say? We're horny 24/7 and rarely turn down a chance to have a romp in the sack. Some are liars, some are sincere, some are jerks, some are really nice, some are lazy, some are hard working......you know.

Good luck.

Mere