ADVICE PLEASE

• November 21, 2005 9:07 AM GMT
    Hi,

I am a GG and i run a small group in the north east of Scotland, where ladies like yourselves get together, chat and relax in the comfort of my home. I would like to ask you ladies if it is possible for me to add my details to your site so it can be seen and if anyone is interested in joining us they are very welcome to.

Thanks for your time and have a great day.

Vic
  • November 21, 2005 11:13 AM GMT
    Hi Anna-Marie,

many thank, i will add my website here for anyone who is interested then and if anyone isn't happy with it i am very happy to remove it. I hve come across nice ladies like yourself and others who are quite rude and nasty, so i do like to ask and make sure everyone is happy with it.

I am not a dating agency or anything like that, i just arrange meetings in my home for ladies who wish to meet others and have a chat and enjoy a day together.

Nice site you have here, thanks and have a wonderful day.

Vic

http://www.ladiesnight.br[...]ost.com
  • November 24, 2005 8:10 AM GMT
    HI Johanna,

That's great i truly appreciate that, what group are you with and would you like me to add a link of yours to my site?

Vicki
    • 1 posts
    December 8, 2005 7:17 PM GMT
    Hi Victoria
    Have you considered getting in touch with Ruth Stewart, the Beaumont Society's Scottish Regional organiser ?
    She could let the girls she's in touch with know about your meetings......

Best Wishes

Tammy Wilding
    • 2068 posts
    November 21, 2005 10:44 AM GMT
    Hi victoria, i don't see why not hun. After all you're tryin to help people better understand themselves aren't you?

I really do hope things take off cos we could do with more peeps like you here on T-web.

Love & xxxxxxx Anna-Marie