fake glue on long eyelashes

• March 16, 2006 6:59 PM GMT
    girls....i need to know where i can get the long feminine fake eyelashes that glue on.....i need to purchase some.....how do you apply them.....and can you reuse after applying.....ive only used mascara and eyeliner before...but want a more dramatic sexual look...now these are not the individual lashes..but one piece all together.......thanks diane
  • March 23, 2006 3:06 AM GMT
    I get the "Ardell" brand eye lashes at Drug Mart or Wallgreens, I like the #117 long black ones.. I also use the Ardell "Lash Grip" glue.. It's good for an evening out, but not all day long and evening. After about 8 hours or so they seem to come loose now and then, but usually stay on untill taken off. I do re-use the lashes several times, once you take them off carefully clean them and rremove the old glue.. Untill they jsut get to tattered to re-use anymore. They are not expensive so is not a big deal replacing them.

~Valerie xx
  • March 23, 2006 7:02 PM GMT
    thanks valerie.........are the eyelashes easily removable after the glue sets......(if i decide to take them off at the last minute because im a woman and we do change our minds)........do they peel right off.....for a very brief application?...and do they need mascara....
  • March 23, 2006 8:30 PM GMT
    Diane,

Yes they peel of easily when you want to take them off. When I do I put them in the lil plastic case they come in to keep them nice after I clean them. And no mascara needed, they come in all sizes, and thicknesses, and if want to be fun, you can get them in colors, and with sparkles, and even glow in the dark ones! I have a set that are colored like rainbows, a set with lil jewel beads on the tips of the lashes for just fun times. But normally I wear the longer medium black ones

~Valerie xx