Nails

• April 27, 2006 6:28 AM BST
    I've been working on this for the longest .How to start doing your nails to be like the solon's ?also I've been working on my voice. at times my voice change to a female ,and i not able to to this on my own .this comes and goes .i want to control this . my female voice sounds nice . i know it's there .?
  • April 27, 2006 7:43 PM BST
    Well as far as nails, I can do them better to someone else than I can to myself *LOL*

Cuticles, I trim using an "exacto" knife with a new blade, makes a very clean defined look, the nail surface I use a light polisher, or buffer wheel on a hand held dremel on low speed until nice and even and shiney, then nail polish I use the regular stuff, but the big secret is to use artist paint brishes, or small model paint bushes, not the crappy one that comes in the nail polish bottle... and then you clean the brush in regular thinner...

Hope that helps any

~Valerie
  • July 1, 2006 5:51 PM BST
    I have a dumb question ... one g-girls probably learn as a teenager....

Does the color of your nails and toenails need to match? With summer upon us and open-toed sandles , I just don't know the etiquette. Or does it even matter.. suspect it doesn't.

I love red toenails, but at times want a more subdued color for my hands.

Hugz,
    Michelle Lynn