TLI Party - Chelmsford Essex 27th April

• 40 posts
    April 23, 2007 11:05 PM BST
    Hi

Any Essex girls (or those from the surrounding area) who are looking for a night out should consider attending one of the Transliving parties.

TLI hold a party night at in Chelmsford on the 4th Friday of every month. The venue is ultra safe, being set off of the main road and with its own car park. It is ideal for those who are making thier first trip out. The organisers also go out of their way to make sure that first timers are introduced to others and made to feel welcome. I know when Sarah Connor first suggested the place to me, I had never ventured out dressed before. I didn't even own any female clothes. Now look what they have done to me!!!!

So you see there is life outside of Manchester

If you are interested the link will provide you with more information

http://transliving.co.uk

xx

Sue
    • 100 posts
    April 24, 2007 11:25 AM BST
    Thanks for info and link Sue, i will check it out.

Tinaxxx
    • 40 posts
    May 9, 2007 8:00 PM BST
    Hi Sarah

Stacy does such a good job for the community. However numbers are important because the hire of the venue and the DJ etc is very expensive, so I try to advertise the event wherever I can. It would be nice if Katie could include venues such as this in an events calendar ( perhaps there already is one and I missed it). Sometimes it seems to the uninitiated that almost nothing is happening outside of Manchester.

Hope you can make it on May 25th, When the optional theme for the evening will be the Decades 50s through to the 80s. (see I'm publicising the event again)

If you can get there I owe you a drink.

Look forward to seeing you there

Sue