B-cup overloaded

• June 11, 2007 9:35 AM BST
    Today I have the feeling my B-cup bra is overloaded. But I should not jump into conclusions. I know, one day they are fuller, the next day maybe not. I´m afraid a C-cup bra would not sit nicely on me, but I must try, next time I buy a new bra.
    It has been a long road up to here and boobs are just a detail, of course. But a nice and important part of the whole.

Laura
  • June 12, 2007 5:24 AM BST
    Hi Keli

Basicly I have had a B size since 3 years, so the changes are small: sometimes a full B, sometimes just a B and yesterday an overloaded B.
    I´m on my fifth hormone year and I had my SRS 3 years ago. Since my SRS the biggest changes have been lower down around my hips, lower belly and upper legs. They have gained mass while my waist has got thinner. Parallelly my chest and shoulders seem to be nearly just bones and skin (plus boobs of course).
    Yesterday I visited again the Sauna Society and was with other ladies in the smoke sauna. Wonderful.
    I had a good opportinity to compare my body with the others. We were 7 girls in the sauna and two of them had smaller boobs than me, comparing the other curves I was also well integrated in the group.

Laura
    • 134 posts
    July 29, 2007 11:05 PM BST
    Wow!I think that 2. Some days I think they are shrinking the next day they seem enormous! (well to me!)

Angel