Essential guide to beauty

• February 21, 2005 4:40 PM GMT
    Hi girls have any of you been getting the new fortnightly parts of the new essential guide to beauty i have been getting it since it started about a month ago im up to part three & i must say its been worth the money so far.Plus i have subscribed so as well as the makeup you get with each part i have all so recieved a free fully set of makeup brushes two free makeup bags & a body brush which i have still to try out but i`ll keep that one for another thread this new E G T B gives a lot of helpful tips it all so has parts on yoga exercises hair care nail care etc etc
    i just thought i would let you girls know of this i think anyone new to using make up will really benifit from it still very helpful tips even for the girl hows been using makeup for a long time you learn something new all the time i think.

charllet xxcc

• March 12, 2005 10:00 PM GMT
    Hiya Charllet

Yes, I've subscribed, I've got all three editions so far and the free gifts are good value.

The tips are very useful, even picked up a few myself

I would recommend it to any girls, we can never have too much information (or free make up )

Hugs
    Danniella