Editing forum posts?

• 112 posts
    May 5, 2008 10:50 AM BST
    Just a quick message to say that when your writing a post either in here or in significant others and you need to edit it please can you do it once or twice.

I'm not moaning about it , and I know when I became a mod that I would recieve emails saying "you've got mail".
    But the other day I recieved a email at 7-21 in the morning and it had been edited seven times. I've had other emails thats had been edited but only once. That I don't mind its just when that happens.

So please check your messages while writing them or preview it before sudmitting it.

Thank you.
    • 734 posts
    May 5, 2008 11:11 PM BST
    Hi Donna,

I read your post with interest. I hope I'm not the only one not to understand the mechanics of the Forums!

Ok, I don't think I've had to edit a post more than once or twice after posting as I usually proof read it a few times first. However, I had no idea that, if I did have to go back and edit after posting, a moderator gets an email.

Makes me wonder what else I don't know...! [No, no, people! Please don't respond to that sentence - it'd be such a long list!]

Much love

Rae x