TW Halloween bash!

• 871 posts
    August 26, 2008 12:28 AM BST
    Hiya,
    Halloween falls at the weekend this year so we going to organise it for Fri 31st Oct and Sat 1st Nov.

However, where shall we go? I guess Mancs and PPs are the obvious choices, however, has anyone got any other ideas?

Once all the suggestions have been made, we will put it to vote. the most popular destination will be the chosen one.

the results will be announced on the 1st of oct so we can make timely hotel bookings.

cya penny x
    make a suggestion lol....
    • 26 posts
    September 6, 2008 6:33 PM BST
    OK. I had a chat with Tracey Taylor last night and she suggested a bit of a change...how about renting a country cottage. Now the advantages are...

1) it'll be cheaper
    2) we can take our own booze so it'll be cheaper
    3) we don't have to abide by hotel timing for meals, getting up ... yada yada
    4) the food will be cheaper (and better!)

Here are a couple of links...

http://www.countrycottage[...]eid=535
    http://www.countrycottage[...]eid=987

If you have some other ideas, please post and we can discuss

hugs

Debbie
    • 871 posts
    September 7, 2008 1:17 AM BST
    debs, what a good idea!!!

i need apologise because, i have other priorities at the mo which need my attention so i cant devote my time to organising a halloween bash. if opportunity strikes i might be able to turn up at the last minute.

i will keep updated with your plans. lots of love penny x
    • 26 posts
    September 7, 2008 8:52 PM BST
    Nikki, you're a sweetie, thanks xx

Wendy, what a neat idea - for Charlene at least lol

Come on girls, it'll be great, and all the money we save we can spend on clothes!!!

Debs xx
  • September 9, 2008 9:00 AM BST
    Not sure that Halloween could be fitted in as we only finish our honeymoon the previous weekend.
    • 26 posts
    September 13, 2008 9:08 PM BST
    cool Leanne, where do you suggest?

Debbie xx
    • 89 posts
    October 9, 2008 11:08 PM BST
    I shall be searching for spirts in an hanted club on halloween so I won't be making it also i'm in manchester the weekend before.
  • October 13, 2008 9:15 PM BST
    Hi I'm a new member - a meet sounds good, especially if it's a holiday cottage. I can bring some beer!

Rach.
  • September 6, 2008 7:59 PM BST
    Great Idea Debbie, I suppose it depends on how many want to go and how many you can fit in a cottage.
    But dont leave the food up to me lol you will either starve or get poisoned.

Hugs
    Sammi
    • 2017 posts
    September 7, 2008 9:33 AM BST
    Although I can't be there, I think this would be worth a go and would certainly be something different from the usual TW get togethers. It's a great idea.

Whoever is organising it, however, needs to make sure people who say they are coming pay their deposit up front, or some poor girl could be left with a very hefty bill.

Nikki

Debbie - I've edited the links so that they are clickable.
    • 2573 posts
    September 7, 2008 6:28 PM BST
    What about Highgate Cemetery?
  • October 5, 2008 7:53 PM BST
    Highgate Cemetry??? sounds like a comunist plot.

Karl Marx is buried there, lol