A Makeover

• September 4, 2008 4:10 PM BST
    This afternoon I bought a "I Need Pampering - Buy One Get One Free" package from Idealworld on the telly. This for a four hour session and includes a facial, makeup, hand and nail beauty treatment, hair stying (but not cutting) and a photo-shoot where you can have up to 5 changes of outfit - you do have to take your own clothes. And you get two of these all for £39-99.

I emailed them before ordering to see if the are happy having a Ts for the session and it doesn't bother them.

Alina xx
  • September 4, 2008 10:06 PM BST
    Wow!! Total bargain!!!!

Go and be pampered!

Hope you have a fab time Alina

• 1912 posts
    September 5, 2008 12:01 AM BST
    Alina,
    You are a woman so why worry, I hope you have the time of your life.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
  • September 5, 2008 6:41 PM BST
    The reason I emailed tem was that although I'm legally a woman I do have some masculine facial features. Obviously I'd like to lose these for he photoshoot or at least be told how to pose to help me.

Bob and I are going to go together when we confirm the date.

Alina
    • 89 posts
    September 7, 2008 7:50 PM BST
    Would love to see the photos once you had it.
  • September 7, 2008 10:23 PM BST
    Char
    You only get one pic per session but you do get to choose your favourite. You can have the pic printed or loaded to a CD. One of the reasons I'm going is to get told what makeup suits me best.

Alina
    • 5 posts
    September 13, 2008 7:41 PM BST
    YOU GO GIRL!
  • September 14, 2008 6:43 PM BST
    Our vouchers arrived in yesterday's post. Now we have to decide which studio to use and when. As it's only 5 weeks now to the wedding we may have our makeovers a bit nearer to Christmas.
    • 2017 posts
    September 5, 2008 8:22 AM BST
    That sounds quite a bargain Alina, and why would they worry anyway? It's a paying customer after all. I hope you really enjoy the session.

Nikki