Weekend Away 5th Dec

• 26 posts
    November 2, 2008 10:23 PM GMT
    I'll be there - do we need to pre-order the meals as before?

Debs xxx
    • 89 posts
    November 17, 2008 8:49 PM GMT
    Bloody hell a possible pissed keith whatever next.
    • 871 posts
    November 2, 2008 8:23 PM GMT
    Hiya Gang!

I am organising a last piss up before xmas girls weekend.
    The weekend will be 5th and 6th of December.

Its in Milton Keynes and each evening will be spent in PPs... http://www.pinkpunters.com

There is the campanile hotel literally 50 yrds from PPs. Its quite nice and T friendly. heres the website...
    http://www.campanile-milt[...]ex.aspx
    For reservations Phone 01908 649819

alternative booking (can sometimes be cheaper)...
    http://www.laterooms.com/[...]es.aspx

In the passed we have met up in the hotel restaurant at 8pm for noshes and then strolled over to PPs once we let the meal go down with a few bevys. There is no free period to enter PPs so it will cost £7 each night.

theres 4 main areas on 3 levels. Entrance has a dance floor and a seating area outside by 2 large log fires. Upstairs has a quieter seating area where, apparently, good and intellectual conversation is suposed to go on and the basement dance floor is where the ravers hangout, theres also some poles available if anyone fancies a few sexy moves.

Personally, I dont like to impose any rules because I believe we are all adults and can behave sensibly. However, I would like to point out that no one should impose themselves onto anyone without due respect or you might receive disrespectful behaviour in return.

Post on this thread to let everyone know whos coming and who to expect to meet. Lets get into the christmas spirit! if not just getting into the spirit works for me! haha

cya there! Xxx
    • 89 posts
    November 2, 2008 9:07 PM GMT
    Yep i'm coming so u can all start running now.
    • 84 posts
    November 2, 2008 10:18 PM GMT
    .ynnep ho ,ynnep ho ,gnimuc mI ,ynneP
    • 23 posts
    November 2, 2008 10:52 PM GMT
    I'm in, cant wait to see my real friends again and Char too hehe x

• November 3, 2008 3:23 PM GMT
    Hi Penny
    Yessirree, my wife (Bobbie) and I will be there. xxx
    • 4 posts
    November 3, 2008 11:22 PM GMT
    I will be there on the Friday
    • 89 posts
    November 4, 2008 11:47 PM GMT
    Remember now tracey u r sharing a room with me. Wouldn't want anything to happen to u in the middle of the night now would we?
    • 871 posts
    November 9, 2008 9:08 PM GMT
    Just a little bump so any newer members get the chance to come along to our weekend away. its brill!!!

• 89 posts
    November 11, 2008 11:03 PM GMT
    Lisa and Leanne have booked to come as well. If we get many more it might be a good idea to book the meal and turn up on time
    • 871 posts
    November 15, 2008 1:05 AM GMT
    Hiya,

I have had some members approach me with concerns about the weekend. So I wish to answer their concerns and provide the information to everyone who is thinking about going...

The concerns were expressed to me by a number of people who read the thread "mixing with society". Their concerns were that if they turned up for the weekend, will they be judged on their appearance and treated accordingly as to whether their appearance was acceptable or not.

My response is, that everyone is welcome to come along wearing what ever outfit they wish to present themselves in. Whether it be as a slut, school girl, a badly dressed TS or even a smurf outfit like andy pipkin, 20 rings through your nose or stuck on nails like ming the merciless, no one in our group will judge you or be prejudice or discriminating towards you. You will find that no one in the club, which can hold in excess of 500 general public, will be prejudice or discriminating towards you either. The hotel and club are open to the general public and you will receive the same protection and laws that everyone enjoys from what you would expect from any civilised and respectful society.

The forum thread in question was specifically aimed at how individuals felt in how "they" should express "themselves" and by no means should be interpreted as anyone attempting to take away the civil liberties and rights of anyone else to dress the way they wish.

I hope this concludes anyones' concerns and are now content. I extend my invitation to everyone to come out for a blody good knees up.

Penny
    x
    • 89 posts
    November 15, 2008 1:30 AM GMT
    If anybody is a bitch to anybody else they will have to answer to me as it's my job to be the bitch.
  • November 17, 2008 1:44 AM GMT
    I'll be there... room booked and all, so I might even drink a little!

K
    • 871 posts
    November 22, 2008 2:25 AM GMT
    hiya,

2 weeks to go, woo hoo! lol

a list of everyone who has put their name down...

Tracey Taylor
    Char Carter
    Debbie Chandler
    Sammi Smith
    Layla
    Petra
    Bobbie
    Lisa Winters
    Leanne Winters
    Maryanne Talmadge
    Mags Talmadge
    Stefy Clarke
    Porscha Palomar
    Shannon
    Trinny
    Keith
    Anthea
    and me!

anyone welcome to come along, there a few 1st time out girls too, so get ya name down!

cya x
    • 89 posts
    November 29, 2008 2:11 PM GMT
    Just think penny this time next week you could be hung over and shopping.
    • 871 posts
    December 2, 2008 7:00 PM GMT
    Just a bump to make everyone aware that its THIS COMING WEEKEND!
    3 days to go!! WOO HOO

If ya fancy poppin a dress on and gettin sloshed at the bar with the girls you more than welcome to come along!

PS. ya dont have to wear a dress if ya dont want to!
  • November 2, 2008 10:26 PM GMT
    Hi penny count me in. Cant wait for a good girls night out
    Hugs Sammi x