herbal hormone help

• 9 posts
    January 11, 2009 2:41 PM GMT
    Hi all, I am a male to female tv and i am looking into breast enlargement, i have viewed various websites and 95% of them suggested something called pueraria mirifica which is a phyto-estrogen and i was wondering if anyone has tried these and were they successful?
    • 1912 posts
    January 11, 2009 4:18 PM GMT
    You forgot to mention that you are looking for loss of libido, wieght gain, possibly smoother skin, and the inability do go without a shirt in public places. I hope you didn't think it would only help with the boobs. And with so many people selling something they call pueraria mirifica in many different forms including capsules, creams, gum, etc., what formula and who will you trust to buy it from, what kind of dose and frequency? You call yourself a TV so I can only assume you don't plan to live as a woman. Quality breastforms will cost far less in the long term than using herbs and give you better results. If all you care about is boobs why don't you just get breast augmentation. If you don't like them you can have them removed. Hormones and herbs are permanent. Most likely after taking your herbs for several years you may approach a "AA" cup size and if you get real lucky possibly an "A" cup size. Oh and if you are fortunate to make it to "A" cup size then be prepared to wear a bra the rest of your life so you don't hurt yourself or develope sagging boobs.

Hugs,
    Marsha

• 9 posts
    January 11, 2009 5:00 PM GMT
    hi thx for ur reply i am prepared for the other feminization effects that may occur i guess all i can do is try them.
    • 1652 posts
    January 11, 2009 4:37 PM GMT
    Marsha’a right, there is no hormone or hormone-type product that will achieve breast growth without feminising the rest of the body and having unwanted side-effects such as the ones she listed.
    It will take years of hormone use to get reasonable breast enlargement. If you were to go down the “herbal” route, you would probably just be throwing your money away; they are extremely expensive and notoriously ineffective, and they are not tested in the same way as genuine hormones so under no circumstances can they be considered “safer”.
    I’ve never tried the one you mentioned, but have read all about it, and heard all the testimonies. I’ve tried other herbal products – all useless and cost a fortune. I now take estradiol, available from Inhouse Pharmacy without a prescription. It is proven to be effective, is bio-identical to human oestrogen, extremely safe, can be used in pill, gel or patch form, and is HUGELY cheaper than any “herbal remedy”.
    In short, for feminisation of the body there is only one way to go, use genuine, tried and tested hormones. If you just want boobs without losing your male virility then get a boob job. But how would that be practical unless you want to spend the rest of your life living as a woman?
    Forget herbs, hypnosis, massage or any other quackery. If you’re not fulltime, breast-forms really are the only option.
    xx