Meds. from Goldpharma

• January 12, 2009 11:25 PM GMT
    Have any of you wonderful girls every used Goldpharma.com for their med. supply?. I am a bit dubious about trying them, as they don't seem to have a street address, although their prices are very tempting.

Rachel xx
    • 1912 posts
    January 13, 2009 3:30 AM GMT
    Have you read the terms and conditions page for Goldpharma, i'm not sure I would order from them. It sounds to me like once they say it is shipped, it is your problem. Have you considered Inhouse pharmacy which advertises on TW? I think many here can vouch for their dependability.
    Hugs,
    Marsha
  • January 13, 2009 12:47 PM GMT
    Thanks for the heads up girls, just as I suspected "too good to be true", luckily I already have a good private suplier.
    I have used Inhouse before with no problems.
    I am self med. but I did a hell of a lot of research on here, along with a lot of soul searching. But I am now under the wing of my GP and Iv'e got my second psych. app next week for referal to the GIC.

Thanks Girls
    Love Rachel xx
  • January 13, 2009 11:16 AM GMT
    No street address! sounds like an invite to non confrontational mugging to me lol, Kiss goodbye to your cash. Hope if your self medicating you have read some of the horror stories in the applicable threads on here,