Help with ordering to Denmark

• January 18, 2009 9:56 PM GMT
    HI. Just wondering if there is anyone able to order estradiol gel or sandrena gel from inhousepharmacy that are traveling to sweden or lives in denmark that could help me place an order on 3 month supply of sandrena or estradiol Gel. I can pay to your account. The thing is that inhousepharmacy have stopped deliver to sweden because they confiscate the mails in the custom if not have prescription and can proof its for your own supply.
    When traveling its legal to travel with 3 months supply of your medicine. Maybe someone travelling to sweden that could bring and put on mailbox inside sweden?
    I got the advice to get a postbox in denmark but this seems also difficult. Is there anyone living in denmark who could help me order?
    I could take the train over the bridge to come and get it since it seems ok to order to denmark without confiscating?

Anyone whos got advices?

Is there any online pharmacy selling prescriptions?

ANyway im going to the doctor but not yet,, so please if someone has advice on how to order to sweden..
    And pls dont tell me to not order.. Just write here if you can help or have advices..

Hugs..
    • 404 posts
    January 19, 2009 6:24 PM GMT
    Hej Daniella!

you could try getting in touch with a Tranny organisation in Denmark . Here's one which I've found in Transgenderatoz:

http://www.transvestit.dk

e-Mail: [email protected]

This is apparently the main support organisation for TG people in Denmark and seem to be based in the Copenhagen area.

(I wanted to write this in Swedish but my computer refused to cooperate!)

Hej hej!

Lynn H.