Looking for friends in Edinburgh

• 4 posts
    May 18, 2009 5:58 PM BST
    Hi I am fairly new to the scene and a bit of a late comer to boot. I am looking for likeminded girls or accepting real girls to be friends with in the Edinburgh area. Girls to chat, hang out and go out with, Girls to help me adjust and fit in.

If anyone knows of any support groups in the area I would appreciate any information.

Thanks.
    Dena x.
    • 1 posts
    June 1, 2009 1:11 PM BST
    Hi Dena

I too am an Edinburgh girl, still very much in the closet and likely to remain there, but it is always nice to hear of others in the area, even just to chat to.

I have been a member of the Beaumont Society in the past, and think that they do meetings somewhere in the East of Scotland, - maybe you can Google them? There is also a Translynx group at the LGBT place in Howe Street.

Apart from visiting TG shops (in "boy" mode) a couple of times, buying stuff mail-order from Simply Be and M&S, I am a home type. You are lucky, as you look like you could pass easily in public, something that I cannot aspire to. I would love hear the "clack" of my heels on city streets, but am not up for the risk.

I am sure that if you atry around UK Angels and some of the other sites as well as this, there are other girls out there who would love to meet you.

If you want to drop me an email sometime, please do. I would love to hear your tale.

All the lest

Love

Fiona
    • 4 posts
    June 2, 2009 2:43 PM BST
    Thanks for the kind words Fiona they meant a lot to me, and thanks for the information hun.

Love.
    Dena x.
    • 2573 posts
    June 3, 2009 1:31 PM BST