Transition Timeline

• November 26, 2009 3:17 PM GMT
    Hello everyone. I am fairly new here (gasp! my second post! lol) and I decided to go ahead and show all you fine girls my transition timeline!

I remember, about a year ago, I was looking around the net trying to find a display of what I could possibly expect as far as breast growth goes. Now I knew that everyone is different, but still, I wanted to see at least one example! I was not able to find one, and since I had just then started to notice my own breasts starting to develop (I was about 2 months on hormones at that point) I decided to go ahead and start tracking my own breast growth.
    At that point I took two photos every weekend, one from a side angle, and another from a front angle. With these photos I started noticing distinct growth over time, that I would not have noticed other wise! It was a very exciting time for me. After a few months I slowed down to one set of photos every 2-3 weeks, and then after a few more, about 5-6 months ago, the camera I was using to take the photos broke (my laptop webcam). However since then, about a month ago actually, I got a shiny new phone with an awesome camera! So I have once again started up the photos, except now I am only gunna be taking them once a month (almost due for my next set). Also after a certain point I started including -every- change that I noticed from the hormones on my timeline, so it went from just being a breast growth timeline to a full on transition timeline! I have also included photos from before my transition and a few throughout my transition, showing how my face has changed over time.
    It has been incredible watching my growth over the last year go from flat to B cup. As a show-off, I always have taken a good opportunity to well, show off! And the general response has been fairly good. It seems that I was not the only person curious about what kind of growth I could expect. Some things to keep in mind though, I started hormones at 21 years old and am now 22. So I am right in that in between stage between the optimum stage for hormonal changes and where the effect of the hormones starts to drop off rather severely. I have seen multiple other girls with less time on hormones than me and C cups, and I have also seen a few girls who are younger than me with more time on hormones whom I have become larger than. I am 6"1' so because I am so tall, and my entire body is in proportion, my breasts look a little smaller on my chest than they would on someone with a smaller body. Not to say I am overweight, I am actually fairly lean and have never had "extra pounds" on except when I was working out as a guy and put on muscle weight.

Anyway, I will go ahead and end the blabber and present to you my Transition Timeline

PS.. don't mind my signature below, trying to get the darned thing to look right >.O
  • December 7, 2009 3:59 AM GMT
    Hey Jennifer, welcome to Trannyweb and as you can tell I am also new here too. I just read your blog in your sig and it’s interesting that you’re trying the best as you can to not get into your sex and video game addictions, and I see you have a career already as PC technician. Although I am still in college trying to become a video game developer (yes I am a gamer and a huge Chrono Cross fan) and so far I only have a year left before I graduate with a bachelor’s degree in game art and design. As for my transition, to be honest I really haven't started yet but I am getting around to it and I will be seeing a therapist in two weeks about me feeling like a woman on the inside. Otherwise, it was nice talking with you and I hope we see around often because rarely do I see people my age around here on these boards (I am 23), and it felt great talking to someone like you.

With Love
    Ashley
  • April 5, 2010 10:40 PM BST
    Hi there Jennifer I am Angelica and I am also taking HRT and I have took 2 sets of pictures of my breasts growth and in my 2nd month I noticed some changes also and in my 3rd month I noticed a small lump behind my left nipple and I told my endocrinilogist about this and he said it was tissue growth and now after 15 months I am doing real good on my time line and I am proud of how well I have been doing.
    • 434 posts
    April 6, 2010 5:46 AM BST
    Jennifer,
    Being slim at the beginning is a definite "plus".
    - Seeing your body grow into the shape you prefer it to be in is a marvelous feeling.
    Happy "Changing!"